My blogging has been so prolific over the last few days to soften the blow of my impending absence. I set sail this morning to spend the summer travelling through the south island of NZ. I'm officially homeless again. I am the reluctant new owner of a flashlight, backpack and tent (safe to say that is the first time I have ever written/spoken those words). If you to contact me, mail a letter to Honda Integra, New Zealand. I have a funny feeling that it would find me.
Needless to say, internet access may be slow and sporadic over the next few weeks/months. Expect the blog to slow down quite a bit, but I'll do my best to keep it updated.
It's only fitting to end this chapter of N to the ZED with an ode to Wellywood. What a wonderful place to have lived for the last almost 6 months! I've had heaps of fun! I leave with mixed emotions because, in many ways, it was just starting to feel like home. This song "Fly My Pretties" is by a Kiwi band of the same name. It is a love song to Wellington with lyrics about loving home but needing to leave to branch out and experience new things. Spreading your wings... preserving your roots... all that good stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I knew all this recent blogging was too good to last. I'll be looking forward to hearing lots of new stories. Good luck and stay safe on your travels!
Take it all in! Thanks for sharing so much of your adventure.
Love you.
i will miss you!
I will miss the blog more than you know. Thanks for taking the time to put it together. I am already looking forward to hearing about everything. Jim
Post a Comment