Saturday, September 6, 2008

City of Brotherly Love Love













I interrupt my regularly scheduled New Zealand blogging to send a special shout-out to my sister and her new fiancee. Congratulations Megan and Alex! Holla!

Don't you crazy kids dare get married without me. I'd hate to miss the ridonkulousness that is Meg at a wedding. The family doesn't call her #1 for nothin'!

As you can see, Meg and Alex are dress-alike Philly Phanatics who took their love of Pennsylvania culture to new level by joining the Amish this summer. However, their stint in Dutch Country was short lived because they were unable to shun their true loves of beer and dizzy bat-spin races. For real, they rock! Watch here.

Don't panic, fellas. One MC gal is off the market, but I'm still accepting proposals.

5 comments:

Candice said...

wow! congratulations! is it wrong to feel semi-upset when my friends' younger sisters' are getting married and i'm still completely single?

mo- if you need a wedding date, i'm your woman!

Anonymous said...

Holla back!! Thank you, we appreciate the shout out, and don't worry we wouldn't dream of having the wedding without you.

Anonymous said...

Upon watching this video for the 100th time, I have to say that Megan isn't so good at dizzy bat spinning, but her drinking speed makes up for it. Alex dominates all portions of the competition. What a pair.

Anonymous said...

I blame it on my flip flops. I quickly learned they are not appropriate footwear for dizzy bat spinning.

Anonymous said...

When we did the batspin later in the night, some doctor's wife (in her 50's) fell over after spinning. It was priceless.

It has been decreed:

THIS BLOG IS THE GREATEST BLOG EVER CREATED IN THE HISTORY OF THE EXISTENCE OF BLOGS, WRITTEN JOURNALS, OR LOCKED DIARIES UNDER A PILLOW.